Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy 25th Birthday!!!

This is Angela's husband, Ben, posting as a guest Blogger. I just wanted to use Ang's Blog as a platform to wish her a big Happy Birthday, and to let her know how much of a blessing she has been to my life. We were talking on Wednesday night and Ang said, "I can't believe I am half way to 50!" She was saying it was depressing, but I was elated inside thinking that I would probably have another 50+ years to spend with her. When I first met Angela, there was something that drew me to her, and I cannot pinpoint the one exact character quality that did, because I believe it was a multitude of character strengths that drew me in, and of course her physical beauty:) This is why it has been no surprise to me how great of a wife, mother, daughter, granddaughter, sister, and friend Angela is. I just want to encourage Angela to fully pursue her dreams and her individual creativity in this coming year of life. I fully believe that the Lord has provided Angela with the creative outlet and freedom inspire that she has been seeking for several years, and pray that she will feel the Lord's pleasure everytime she uses her gifts to create.

14 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I agree! That's why I am her friend! Ang, this is your year! Go for it. B;essing await you around every corner! I love you!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Awe, thanks hon...I am crying, lol!!!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Drea said...

awe... how sweet!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday Angela!!!
You have one of the sweetest husband's ever!! I have the other one!
I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!

I got your e-mail yesterday - I did not get the first one, but I will write you!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Trisha said...

Aww Sweet! Happy Birthday Angela!!!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

hi guest. you are so sweet to post about your wife on her blog. she is a WONDERFUL person, attractive in so many ways, i agree. :)

11:27 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

What sweet hubby you have, Ang. Happy Birthday, you old woman you! 25 my eye! LOL

12:10 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Happy Birthday, Ang!!! I hope it was A WONDERFUL one! I miss you!! I'll email you soon!

3:12 PM  
Anonymous amy said...

great post, ben! ang, you are wonderful, hope your day was, too!
yeah, april 17th is almost over! :)

6:52 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I was scared of 25 (Quarter of a century), but it's not too bad.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Margie said...

How sweet is that!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! Ps. 139 :)

1:41 AM  
Anonymous bmoss said...

Happy Birthday Ang! Wish I could have been here to celebrate with you!! Also, I love the birthday kit you created!! Hope you had a happy day!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Boy, what an amazing gift. I can't think of a better one. I hope you had a fantastic birthday Angela!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Happy Birthday!! Love this post! SOOOOOOOOOO sweet!!

You are a treasure!!!

May this be one of your best years yet!!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home