Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's Over

Tax season, that is=) Things will finally settle down a bit over here, and I will finally get my sanity back, lol. Oh yeah, so will Ben;) I am not sure which is worse...working in an office 14 hours a day 6 days a week or being stuck (and I use the word "stuck" in the most loving way) in a house with a one year old 14 hours a day 6 days a week;)

In all seriousness, I know I am fortunate to be able to stay home with Aiden and I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!

With the arrival of spring, a glorious Easter, a recent family scare, and a lot of cool new changes (one HUGE one that I can't quite share with you yet, ok, I'll give you a clue...I am NOT pregnant, lol) I've been realizing more and more lately how truly blessed we are. I was inspired to create this page:



List of Credits

10 Comments:

Blogger Ó Seasnáin said...

it's good that you were specific with that clue. anytime my wife and I say "surprise" it becomes instantaneously synonymous with "pregnant."

I'm glad that you have a renewed sense of sanity; it is nice, I've heard :)

12:30 AM  
Blogger TMoss said...

Congratulations on surviving yet another tax season (Ben & Angela). Enjoy the sanity and this beautiful weather. Great picture!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

I like Aiden's shirt in that pic! ;)

You've sparked my curiosity with the "family scare" comment and the "cool new changes."

Want to go to the zoo with us sometime? I think we're going to go buy the all-terrain Radio Flyer wagon today and then use it. :)

11:41 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Glad it is over! Very cute page!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

What's this huge new change?? sounds mysterious..:)

12:30 PM  
Anonymous bmoss said...

I love all the new LO's. You are so talented. I need to get back into digi scraping. I haven't done a page in a few weeks. I haven't had a good inspiration in a while but I have gotten one over the past few days.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

What a perfect "everyday" moment to scrap. What a great sentiment this post is too. I feel for you with tax season. Maybe a couple of hours of babysitting relief for you at least?

4:06 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

great shot. i love the color. can't wait to catch up on your life....:)

4:47 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Yea - for tax season being OVER and for a chance for you to get out and also enjoy your husband more :)

I think I know what the "surprise" is...wink wink

Once again - love the picture of that cute family of yours...

Hope the fam scare wasn't too bad and glad it is over...

11:32 PM  
Blogger cheryl said...

beautiful! =)

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home